Saturday, July 27, 2013

 The Design Team has been working hard to remind you how fun these new Kitten Images are! =) In honor of their hard, wonderful work I am happy to provide you with another $2.00 Deal: "Nap Time!"


 Anat (tshupile)
(Keep an eye on Anat's blog and she will be posting a tutorial sometime in the near future on how she made this cute mini album!)
 
                                    


There is just a few days left of Sami Stamps Challenge #003! We have some wonderful entries already, If you haven't already joined us, I hope you do!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww - these are just adorable!!! Great job from the DT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable images and the cards are so cute. Just found your blog and it is so fresh and new - at least to me. I love your sweet images. Found you on The Outlawz and am your latest Follower. I hope you'll come follow my blog also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to leave my blog address - http://www.maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/

      Delete