Friday, May 30, 2014

New Release: "We Love Dad"

Once upon a time I met a boy. He was my biggest crush.

One happy day there was a wedding, it couldn't get better than this.

 But then it did.

Hope you enjoy this new release all inspired by two handsome guys.



Don't forget to check out the new deals added to the shop!

Inspired by Father's Day, I have a fun treat from my Design Team today! Some have included a little extra Father's Day message or memory.

Sami Stamps Image "Watching The Baby" 
 

Sami Stamps Image "Striped Bow Tie"

Sami Stamps Image "Striped Tie" 

"One of the things my dad did with all of us was play "hide" the thimble or simply hide and sneak..it was the most fun..and so simple in this day and age. I can still hear us get excited when we found him behind the door. Or when we were "hot" or "cold" finding the thimble. My granddaughter's memory of my husband (her grandpa) will be his hugs..he gives real bear hugs (strong) and so if you give her a light hug, she will say, "no", i want a grandpa hug. LOL"
 
Sami Stamps Image "Plain Bow Tie"

Sami Stamps Image "Plain Bow Tie"

Sami Stamps Image "Plain Tie"
Sami Stamps Image "Plain Tie"
Sami Stamps Image "Handsome Like Dad" 
Julie Gleeson
"I thought this card would be perfect for my little girl Bella 5 to give to her daddy for Fathers Day! Our Fathers Day in Australia is not until Sept, but we will be ready!" 

Sami Stamps Image "Daddy's Little Girl" 
"My husband always carried all my kids like the dad on my card. I'm going to have one of them give it to him for Father's Day:)"
 
 Sami Stamps Image "Shoulder Ride"


Using Sami Stamps Image "Daddy's Little Girl"

And Winner of Sami Stamps Challenge #012: Guest Designer Aunty Sue

"Hi I am Aunty Sue from Aunty Sue's Craft Cavern Blog, Mum to 1 Son and from The North West of England Uk. I retired in 2002 after a long illness and rekindled my love for Crafting. In my past I have dabbled with all sorts of Crafting from Dressmaking, Knitting, Cross Stitching to list a few. It all started when I joined Docrafts. I starting  first with Decoupage and later got hooked on Stamping. Now I use a lot of Digital images as it allows for resizing to whatever I am creating and enjoy the freedom it allows. 

I was encouraged to create a blog from where I was invited to join a challenge blog and now I am on 4 Design Teams, Crafty Sentiments, Divas By Design, Craft and am in charge of the GDT on Crafty Catz. I enjoy blog hopping and gain lots of inspiration from my fellow bloggers.

I was delighted win this GDT spot and  hope you like my card I have produced from the new collection. Maybe come over and say hi. I love making new friends through my craft. I would also like to thank Sami Stamps for this opportunity."

"The card is an 8x8" and I have done the image and cut out and placed on top as the 2nd picture shows. I will be giving this to my Dad although it has been a long time since he carried me or my brothers on his shoulders but it brings back good memories."

Aunty Sue use Sami Stamps Image "Shoulder Ride"







You have two days left to enter into Sami Stamps Challenge #013: Anything Goes! Winner will be chosen by our very own DT member Julie Gleeson and will have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer here at Sami Stamps!

Remember, all participants will receive 15% off all their purchases for the month of June. 

4 comments:

  1. Amazing Creations By The Team Lovely Picture And Memories. Thanks For Having Me As gdt

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I purchase? Having trouble figuring it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alycia! I apologize for the confusion. I obviously do not have a real shop set up right now. To purchase images please browse my selection under the "Stamp Shop" tab above and then e-mail me at sami@adayfordaisies.com your order. I will then send you an invoice via PayPal and once the invoice is paid I will send you your order.

      Its annoying, I know. I'm working on getting a real shop up in the future! =)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! (Check out Zibbet.com and see if it will work for you...)

      Delete