Tuesday, September 30, 2014

List of Sponsorships!

Hello!

I have a list of sponsorships we have going on with other companies right now. I hope you take the time to check out each of these fun challenges and play along! Each are offering a Sami Stamps prize! Click on the name of each blog to hop on over to their blog!


Crafty Catz:
Join their 5th Birthday Celebration! They have a lot of sponsors with different prizes! This challenge is only open for about a day and a half so you better hurry up if you want to play

Inspiration from Crafty Catz DT member Anna
Using Sami Stamps Image "On Your Arm."

Inspiration from Crafty Catz DT member Nick
Using Sami Stamps Image "Gift For Fairy."


The challenge over at Love to Create is #135: "Love of Ribbon." Their challenge closes in about 4 days, 17 hours.
Inspiration from Love To Create DT member Sandra
Using Sami Stamps Image "Wild Flower Beauty."

 Inspiration from Love To Create Guest DT member Carla
Using Sami Stamps Image "A Basket Full."


Pinspirational Challenges:

Challenge #125: "Anything Goes!" Their challenge closes in about 12 days, 21 hours.

 Inspiration from Pinspirational challenges DT  member Deanne
Using Sami Stamps Image "Ice Cream Hello."


Challenge #20: "Use colors Pink-Green-Blue Plus use pink bow or banner." This challenge closes in about 12 days, 22 hours. 

 Inspiration from Creative Colors DT  member Tereese
Using Sami Stamps Image "Ribbon Fairy."



Hope you have some fun joining in on some of these great challenges!


4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow, Samantha. I'm so honored to be added to your blog post. I'm so happy you like my card with your gorgeous image. Thanks so much. I hope I make to add a card to your DT call. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Al cards are so beautiful! Thanks for showcasing my card, I am honoured! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh darn, I missed your DT entry. I hope to try out next time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I am so honoured! Thank you for choosing my card, it was a pleasure to create with your stamps.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete