Friday, June 5, 2015

New Release: "Heroes Like Dad" and Sami Stamps Challenge #26



New deals have been added to the shop!



Sami Stamps is happy to announce a new Design Team member! 
I am so excited!
Lets give a great big welcome to Sami Stamps newest DT member,

Hi! My name is Agnieszka, my nickname is chanya13 and I live in Poland.

I have been scrapbooking for 3 years now and I’m totally crazy about this hobby! I like meeting new crafters and enjoy using beautiful images. My favorite things to make are cards, ATC’S and notebooks but most of all, I love to make multilayer cards. I also like making boxes and scrap book layouts.

I have my own style and I love to use flowers. I sometimes make my own, either from paper or I crochet them. I add butterflies, different media and lace of all kinds to my projects. I have a weakness for purple and pink and use them quite a lot. Promarkers are my favorite way to color images..Vintage and romantic styles are my favorites and I make a card almost every
day. In my free time, I like gardening, rock climbing, hiking and traveling.



Please enjoy some wonderful, awesome, talented Design Team inspiration!

 Sami Stamps Images "Firefighter Hero"

Kathy Curry
Sami Stamps Image "Firefighter Hero."
Sami Stamps Image "Army Hero"

Sami Stamps Image "Business Hero"

Sami Stamps Image "Police Hero"

Sami Stamps Image "Police Hero"

with special guests Ayden and Sadie 
Sami Stamps Image "Business Hero"

 
 Sami Stamps Image "Business Hero."

And Announcing 

5 comments:

  1. Love the new release stamps. Thanks for the "stripes" challenge this month. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Nice DT work.

    ReplyDelete