Friday, September 16, 2016

New Release: "Noble Little King




Happy Friday everyone!

Are you wondering why I would would do a nativity release in September? Well, I will tell you! Only 6 days left until Fall is officially here. And as soon as Fall hits, Christmas always seems to sneak up fast! So I decided to give us all a head start this Christmas Season. I hope you enjoy them and get your Christmas crafts started, so we can all enjoy a little less stress (maybe) these up coming Holidays!You can look forward to seeing the rest of this nativity a little closer to Christmas!

We would like to share our inspiration with you, the design team did an amazing job!

Sami Stamps Image "Joseph"and "Little King"
Sami Stamps Image "Little King"

Sami Stamps Image "Our Little King"
 Sami Stamps Image "Our Little King"

Sami Stamps Image "Little King"
Sami Stamps Image "Mary" 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards ladies, they really get me in the holiday mood!

    ReplyDelete