Friday, August 25, 2017

Fun Friday with Emily!!!

Hello and happy Friday!!
I have a quick and simple card for you today, but I first want to remind you of our current challenge to use Bright Colors!  You only have a few days left so just remember to use a Sami Stamps image and join in!
I kept this card pretty simple.  To achieve that super bright and fun background, I used a couple of post it notes to mask off one line at a time and blended out 3 colors from the post it note out to a really soft color.  This gives a great sunburst illusion with lots of highlights.

I kept the coloring on the Poppies in my Mane image pretty simple with some light shading on the unicorn herself and some bright purple hair.  I covered the flowers and her horn in some super sparkle as well as splattering the background with some more sparkle...because it's a unicorn card...you have to have sparkle on it!!

The whole card is finished off with a simple white embossed sentiment and some glitter dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment