Friday, September 8, 2017

Sami Stamps Guest Designer, Natalie Godfrey winner from challenge #51 is sharing Pumpkin Princess!!

Joining us today as a guest designer we have our winner from Sami Stamps Challenge #51

Natalie is using Sami Stamps image, Pumpkin Princess.
She has designed a 3D tunnel card!

side view

You can find Pumpkin Princess by clicking here.
Here are some questions we asked Natalie!

What medium do you like to use? (Markers, Pencils etc.)
I love working with Copic markers but I am currently trying my hand with color pencils.  
 They are definitely different from markers


Where do you craft/make your cards/projects?
Currently I am crafting at my kitchen table, 
but I do have plans on changing my guest bedroom into my craft room.   
This has been my plans for the past 1 1/2!!

Who do you create/design cards for?
I do it for myself because I find it to be relaxing.   
But I do give them to family and friends.

Do you use metal dies or svgs?
I use metal dies but I do have a Scan N Cut and I love it.   
I have been watching a lot of videos and still trying to master it.

What do you enjoy most about cardmaking?
The thing I enjoy most is the expression on the person's face when they open my card.   
One of my younger brother's will not except a store bought card from me anymore!

Where do you buy most of your cardmaking supplies?
The majority of my supplies I buy from Amazon.com. 

You can visit Natalie at her blog by clicking here.

What is your favorite Sami Stamps image?
Love all the winter stamps! 
But I will pick one it is "Hot Cocoa Friends"


Thank you Natalie for visiting us!

You can find our current challenge here!

Enter your cards for a chance to become our next Sami Stamps Guest Designer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment